Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Minds



"A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer."

Being a mother of five kids for me is the most wonderful, terrifying, fulfilling, excruciating thing that life has to offer. Even how tired i can be from work and how noisy my youngsters are while i am sleeping, life would be dull and empty without them. It always amazes me how my child can make me happy even with the simplest trick he or she can do. 



They say that we call a child's mind "small" simply by habit but in reality it is larger than ours is, for it can take in almost anything without effort. In their eyes, the hope and dream begins, to follow a kid in motion, you will learn a lot of things. They are the ideals of today with perplex musing minds.

This blog is for them, so we may learn things that can only be seen inside a young ones heart and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment